A direct mail postcard marketing campaign targeting previous or potential customers can improve your sales. Here are 10 ideas that may give you the inspiration you need to create a successful campaign:
- Introductory postcards are perfect for new businesses who want to make their presence known. The introduction should very clearly state who, what, and where you are.
- Coupon postcards can get potential customers walking through your door when they otherwise wouldn’t. If your target is a previous customer, you can use their history to create the perfect discount.
- Happy birthday direct mail postcard marketing can show your previous customers that they’re valuable to your organization. They can include discounts, appointment reminders, or other unique information.
- Weird postcards can grab the attention of people sifting through their mail in ways straight-up advertisements can’t. Let your creative and innovative side loose.
- The Superhero postcard approach is popular because it’s effective. You can attract a lot of clients with a simple message that says, “We’re here to rescue you during this difficult time.”
- A high quality photograph of your product, employees, or project results can help your brand stand out. Include simple contact information on the other side.
- Testimonial postcards can prove that your company delivers results. This is especially valuable if your company works on large projects that require big investments.
- Personalized postcards are far more likely to get an initial response from your targets than generic ones. Make your message look like it’s coming from a friend.
- Announcing a special event or sale is the perfect opportunity for a postcard. Include the date, location, and special details to get the maximum effect.
- Test your ideas and adapt them. You’ll create the perfect postcard after finding out what does and doesn’t work.